Agency Background
Jedar Compound

Jedar Compound


Showing the single result
Sort by:

Nestled in the heart of the 6th October city, Jedar Compound stands as a testament to opulent living, meticulously developed by Iwan for Development, a stalwart with 16 years of unparalleled experience.

This integrated community redefines luxury, offering a diverse range of residential units, strategic location, and a unique payment system.

Jedar Compound Location and Accessibility

Strategically positioned near vital services and facilities, Jedar Compound ensures a lifestyle of convenience.

Situated close to major roads like the 26th of July Corridor and the Ring Road, the compound boasts proximity to esteemed medical institutions such as RICU and El Mehwar Hospital.

Jedar Compound Area and Unit Variety

Sprawling across 48 Feddan, Iwan Development has carefully allocated 20% of the land to villas and twin houses, ensuring privacy, while the remaining 80% is dedicated to lush green landscapes.

The units, ranging from 298 to 400 square meters, offer a diverse selection, promising an ideal dream home.

Jedar Compound Facilities & Living Benefits

Residents of Jedar Compound relish a lavish lifestyle, surrounded by 24/7 security, extensive CCTV coverage, a mall center, diverse dining options, and recreational spaces for children and adults alike.

Vast gardens, walking tracks, and supermarkets further enrich the living experience.

Jedar Compound Payment System

Iwan Development eases the path to ownership with a flexible payment plan, A modest 10% downpayment reserves the unit, followed by subsequent payments over 8 years.

This customer-centric approach reflects Iwan’s commitment to making dreams of luxurious living a reality.

Iwan Development pledges to deliver all units semi-finished within two years of contracting, allowing owners the freedom to personalize their living spaces according to their unique tastes.

Jedar Compound Developer

With a rich portfolio including Atrio Compound, Majada Ain Sokhna Resort, The Axis Compound, Jewar Compound, and Jeera Compound, Iwan Development has consistently delivered sophistication and luxury throughout Egypt.

The 16 years of expertise culminate in Jedar Compound, promising an unparalleled standard of living.

Jedar Compound in 6 October epitomizes opulence, blending strategic location, diverse unit offerings, and a customer-centric payment system.

As Iwan Development continues its legacy of excellence, Jedar Compound stands as a beacon of unparalleled luxury in the heart of Egypt’s 6th October city.

Compare Properties

Compare (0)